At JML Contracts we can offer the following bespoke SIP services:
SIP Design and Build
We offer a full Design and Build SIP package for both new-build houses and extensions. We can manage projects from the initial planning stages right through to completion. We work closely with architects and engineers and use our own tradesmen to deliver jobs to the highest standards.
SIP Kit Manufacture and Engineering
If you already have your own architect and house design, we also offer a SIP kit manufacture and engineering service as a superior alternative to the traditional timber kit frames.
There are a number of options available as shown below:
- Structural Insulated Panel kit design and supply
- Structural Insulated Panel kit design, supply and erect
- Structural Insulated Panel kit design, supply and erect to wind and watertight (includes windows, external doors, etc)
- A fully integrated package for the building of the whole house
- A full turnkey solution from planning right through to completion
With our SIP factory and joinery workshops in Central Perthshire, we are able to offer a comprehensive service of designing, manufacturing and erecting these highly insulated SIPs houses.
Utilising our extensive experience and expertise in this field, we are able to ensure maximum quality control throughout every step of the SIP building process. This is of primary importance to us and a unique service that JML Contracts can offer.