SIP Housing and Passive Houses
Our housing division specialises in the design, engineering and manufacture of new build homes using SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels). The many benefits of using this energy efficient system can be found here. Along with our Passive House Registered architect, we are also able to offer a full Passive House certified building process in Scotland, from design to full build process, through to final certification.
Gabion Baskets and Retaining walls
As core part of our Civil Engineering division we are one of Scotland’s leading Gabion Basket suppliers and installers. We can offer a full Design, Supply and Install service with full indemnified design if required. We carry out small domestic works right up to large commercial contracts for Local Authorities.
We also stock a large number of gabions and geotextiles for supply only contracts.
We also provide general Civil engineering services including ground works, basement constructions, bridge repairs etc.
LATEST NEWS – 2017
- Structural Timber Magazine Article Read more »
- Perth showroom. Read more »
- SIPs extension to a highlands cottage. Read more »
- A fabulous roundhouse in Angus, the build is well underway. Read more »
- Finalists in the Herald’s Family Business Awards Awards 2016! Read more »
- Loch View, Bernera, Isle of Lewis. Read more »
- Gabion retaining wall in Southampton. Read more »
- Beautiful location for a spectacular roundhouse. Read more »
- Exciting news – we have been shortlisted by The Courier Business Awards 2016 for their Growth Business Award! Read more »
- SIPs house in Beauly. Read more »
- JML Contracts – Winner of Best Scottish Building Contractor at the Scottish Home Improvement Awards! Read more »
- SIPs house underway in Glamis. Read more »
- Gabion retaining wall for residential site. Read more »
- Another SIP house leaves today for the Isle of Harris. Read more »
- Constructing a Biomass boiler house in Perthshire
Read more »
- Completed Holiday Cottage in Aberlour, Speyside
Read more »